With roughly 220 colleagues and colleagues at our German sites in Tübingen and Garbsen, WALTER has an open and positive working atmosphere. At the same time, all employees benefit from the advantages of working in a global company, including close collaboration with 280 colleagues at our production site in Kuřim, Czech Republic and our international sales and service locations.
We know that the know-how, creativity and commitment of our employees are important foundations of our success. We in turn offer them the opportunity to carry out challenging tasks for a dynamic company, improving themselves at a personal and professional level.
We offer our employees an attractive working environment, including:
- Flexible working times, including sliding start and part-time models
- Adherence to the framework union agreements for the metal industry
- Attractive remuneration with holiday and Christmas bonuses and additional payments
- Regular ongoing training and support for continuing education
- Very good working and office climate
- Routine health days and various offers in the context of operational health management
- Modern workplace design
- International cooperation and projects
- Chances to advance and build career perspectives
- Management of apprentices and work-and-degree students