The dual studies for a Bachelor of Engineering, major in IT, takes three years. You will alternate between three month theoretical and practical modules. During the practical phases, you will work with at us in Tübingen; during the theoretical phases, you will study at the Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg in Stuttgart. During the practical phases you will focus on the department of software development.
You will also familiarize yourself with other technical areas, such as the Applications Engineering, Testing, Control Technology, Design and Service departments. Your responsibilities will also include independent implementation of project work as well as collaboration in teams. In addition, you will spend a multi-week stay at our production plant in Kuřim/Czech Republic.
- Length of training: 3 years
- Location: Tübingen and Horb (Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg)
Your expected profile:
- A strong Abitur or very good Fachhochschulabschluss (including successful completion of the suitability test at the DHBW)
- You like to work in teams
- You have a strong interest and understand of commercial administration
- You are interested in technical contexts
- Your strengths in the fields of German, English and mathematics
- You are dedicated and give your all to your work
- You communicate effectively and have good interpersonal skills
How can you apply?
The 'dual studies' programs always start in the October of any given year. We expect applications to be submitted roughly 12 months before the start of the training.
Are there any free training slots?
Check out the Job Board to find out.