During your training as an Industrial Administration Specialist, you'll focus on a broad range of operative fields within the commercial enterprise.
This means familiarizing yourself with the departments of Purchasing, Sales and Marketing, HR, Finance and Accounting, Customer Care and Production Planning. Each stint with the various departments will include mentoring and support by a training supervisor. Industrial administration specialists help organize manufacturing processes, communicate with customers, suppliers and business partners, order and sell goods and take care of the administration of all business processes within the company. In addition, you will spend several different multi-week stays at our production plant in Kuřim/Czech Republic.
- Length of training: 2.5 years
- Location: Tübingen
Your expected profile:
- High School Diploma
- Interest in commercial administration and assuming responsibility
- A strong mind for numbers and data
- Ability to communicate effectively and good interpersonal skills
- Organizational talent
- You like to work in teams
- You are flexible and curious
- You are dedicated and give your all to your work
How can you apply?
Our apprenticeships always start in September of any given year. We expect applications to be submitted roughly 12 months before the start of the training.
Is there any free training slots?
Check out the Job Board to find out.