You'll spend the first 1.5 years of your apprenticeship at the MYPEGASUS workshop in Reutlingen. That's where you'll learn the basic mechanical and electrical skills necessary for the profession.
During training, you'll learn how to build complex mechatronic systems from mechanical, electrical and electronic components. You manufacture the individual components and then assemble them into systems and machines. You then commission the finished machines, program them and then install the relevant software. You create electric diagrams and design drawings and review the machines carefully before handing them over to customers.
You also learn how to service and repair machines as well as perform complete overhauls. Another part of the training is several 2-3 week stays at our production plant in Kuřim/Czech Republic, where you will get to know our Production team and work in various areas.
- Length of training: 3.5 years
- Location: Tübingen and Reutlingen (Lehrwerkstatt MYPEGASUS GmbH)
Your expected profile:
- High School Diploma
- Good understanding of mathematics
- Good manual skills
- Ability to think logically
- Strong understanding of technology
- Willingness to travel
- you like to work in teams
- enjoy working with your hands
- are flexible and have good interpersonal skills
- are dedicated to your work
How can you apply?
Our apprenticeships always start in September of any given year. We expect applications to be submitted roughly 12 months before the start of the training.
Are there any free training slots?
Check out the Job Board to find out.