The dual studies for a Bachelor of Art, major in Business Administration / Industrial Service Management, takes three years. You will alternate between three month theoretical and practical modules. During the practical phases, you will work with us in Tübingen; during the theoretical phases, you will study at the Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg in Stuttgart.
During your practical phases, you will spent time in the operative departments our company, including Purchasing, Sales, Marketing, Financial and Accounting, HR and Supply Chain Management and will be tasked with independent projects. In addition, you will spend several different multi-week stays at our production plant in Kuřim/Czech Republic.
- Length of training: 3 years
- Location: Tübingen and Stuttgart (Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg)
Your expected profile:
- A strong Abitur or very good Fachhochschulabschluss (including successful completion of the suitability test at the DHBW)
- You like to work in teams
- You have a strong interest and understand of commercial administration
- You are interested in technical contexts
- Your strengths in the fields of German, English and mathematics
- You are dedicated and give your all to your work
- You communicate effectively and are good at interpersonal skills
How can you apply?
The 'dual studies' programs always start in the October of any given year. We expect applications to be submitted roughly 12 months before the start of the training.
Are there any free training slots?
Check out the Job Board to find out.